Johnson Screens is one of the largest manufacturers of stainless steel water well screens in the world. With a high open area, allowing for better access to the entire formation around the screen; fines and drilling fluid are removed quickly and completely, resulting in a better well development.
- Less Maintenance – The continuous Vee-Wire® slot design allows for a lower entrance water velocity of the water, reducing encrustation rates. The slot design also resists plugging and prevents sand from damaging pumps.
- Pumping Costs – The high open area of the Vee-Wire® screen allows for the water to enter the well freely, resulting in minimal drawdown and less energy usage by the pump
- Optimal Performance through
- Screens designed to site-specific yield requirements and aquifer characteristics
- Screen slot opening selected from formation sand sample analysis
- Wire and rod construction to deliver required strength for the specified well depth
- Stainless material selected to maximize corrosion resistance for water chemistry
- Wide variety of fittings to facilitate secure and efficient installation
- Sand Control – The water well screen is a key component of the sand control system, either as an integral component of the gravel pack, or as a standalone provider of sand control. Patented Vee-Wire® technology and welded construction, help to prevent well screen failure by better controlling the sand.