The practical, safe choice for cleaning field sampling equipment without cross-contamination. It is an anionic detergent ideal for cleaning contaminants from glassware, metals, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, rubber and fiberglass. USDA authorized. Dilute 1:100, pH 9.5
Accurate environmental testing of ground or surface water, soil or sediment requires the use of clean instruments, free of cross-contamination. From delicate pH meter probes to bailers, split-spoon samplers, augers, dredges and flow-through cells, each requires the appropriate process and detergent.
The following equipment is subject to laboratory detergent cleaning guidelines:
- Automatic wastewater sampling equipment
- Silastic (silicone) rubber pump tubing
- Sounders for measuring ground-water levels
- Submersible pumps and hoses for purging ground-water wells
- Portable augers
- All miscellaneous sampling and flow-measuring equipment
- Concentrated to save you money
- Biodegradable and readily disposable
- Penetrating wetting power to save you time
- Replaces corrosive acids and hazardous solvents
- Free rinsing to provide reliable results and no interfering residues
- Use to pass cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
Available in 4 lb. (1.8kg) container or cases of 50 x ½ oz. (15g) packets.