Booster Pumps (e.syLine)
This unique product line consists of two models that allows you to add periphery accessories to cover all your installation and performance needs. Range of uses include home, gardening, irrigation and light industrial water supply solutions.
- Ultra Low Noise – The combination of a special water cooled motor, inverter, the sound absorbing hulls and anti-vibration legs make this product the quietest booster pump series on the market. e.syboxmini – 45dbA, e.sybox – 43 dbA, e.sytwin – 45dbA
- Constant Pressure – Once the desired pressure is set, the unit(s) maintain a constant pressure to all water outlets served
- Energy Savings – 50% energy savings compared to traditional solutions
- Compact – new component architecture and ergonomic design allows the units to be more compact and be installed in nearly any environment
- Integrated – once the suction and delivery pipes are connected, the unit(s) do not require any additional components for its installation or operation
- Included 1” NPT input connection fitting comes with adapters. The e.sytwin has a 1 ¼” NPT due to larger supply line required for the two pumps. The adapters are supplied in order to eliminate any possible leakage problems on the installation due to different fittings used by the Installer.
- Display – LCD 2.75” x 1.58” (70mm x 40mm) high-resolution screen, adjustable to adapt the readability at various installations. The intuitive interface gives access to all the system information and the main settings depending on the specific application
- Wireless – the integrated wireless capability allows you to connect to groups of pumps as well the internet. Interface box required for e.sybox mini³ and max 4 pumps
- Versatility – the unit(s) can be used in horizontal or vertical position as well as wall mounted, both inside and outside* the home. (*with e.sycover accessory)
- Suitable for pumping water from wells up to 28’ (8m), tanks, rainwater collection and Municipal (where permitted by law)
- Maximum suction depth is 8m (28 ft)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 122°F (50°C)
- Motor protection: IPX4 (without e.sycover)
- Insulation Class: F
- Pumped liquid must be free from solids or abrasive substances, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallized and not chemically neutral
- Liquid temperature range
- Residential use – from 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
- Other use – from 32°F to 104°F (0° C to 40°C)
- Working Conditions
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C (104°F)
- Maximum environment temperature: 50° (122°F)
- Environment temperature of storage: -10° to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Anti-Freezing Feature – this system has a protection that prevents ice formation inside by activating the electropump when the temperature falls to values close to freezing point. In this way the water inside is heated and freezing prevented. The Anti-Freeze protection works only if the system is regularly fed with the plug disconnected or in the absence of current the protection cannot work.
- Self-diagnosis mode to assist with operating features and trouble-shooting – if the pimp goes into “Fault”, it will display the “Error Code” or “Clear Text” description of the “Fault”. It monitors hundreds of parameters.
- Self-priming feature – reference installation instructions
CSA certification to CSA Standard C22.2 No 108- 14 Liquid Pumps
UL Standard 778- 5th Edition- Motor operated water pumps
NSF/ANSI 61 – 2014a – Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
NSF/ANSI 372 – 2011 – Drinking Water System Components – Lead Content
NSF/ANSI 61 Certified and CSA approved
The e.sybox mini3 uses the most advanced DAB technologies to enable constant pressure according to the demand and thus an optimization of energy consumption. The new 3-rotor model ensures further noise reduction and consumption. Managing the water pressure in your home has never been so simple and silent.
E.SYBOX is an integrated electronic water booster system for domestic and residential use. The E.SYBOX inverter system provides the comfort of constant water pressure, while saving energy too. Suitable for use for potable water, in domestic plants for gardening and irrigation. Suitable for creating groups of up to 4 pumps. E.SYBOX requires no additional components for installation. Allows you to create multi pump systems by grouping two or up to four pumps together. This is extremely easy by using the e.sytwin quick connect docking station and the integrated wireless connection. Below are a model comparison matrix and a selection guide for your reference
complete docking station for e.sybox with all the necessary interfaces for connection to the system including anti-vibration feet. There are 4 possible hydraulic connections to make installation more rapid and flexible. In case of maintenance, e.sydock allows the quick disconnection of e.sybox helping to reduce maintenance of the system.
the quick connect docking station for two e.sybox units.
complete wall mounting kit with brackets, screws, anchors and two shock absorption spacers. Suitable for both the e.sybox and e.sybox mini³.
e.sygrid and e.sygrid mini
The grid kit for the protection of the E.SYBOX or E.SYBOXmini against the entry of insects and particles. The kit is of grids to cover the slits with 1mm diameter mesh and taps and gasket for hermetic closure.
to protect your unit from excessive direct sunlight in an outside installation. Available for either e.sybox and e.sybox mini³
this DAB accessory with wireless interface 802.15.4, designed to allow the E.SYBOX to use digital inputs (pressure switch, float, etc.), to control 2 volt free relay outputs (alarms, etc.) and to offer the possibility of connecting an auxiliary pressure sensor.
e.sylink has 4 inputs and 2 outputs.
Input contains the following:
function external float switch (IN1), function auxiliary setpoint (IN2), function system disabling and fault reset (IN3), and function Low Pressure detection (KIWA) (IN4).
Output contains the following:
communication active alarm (OUT1) and communication motor running status (OUT2).
e.sylink kit contains the following:
• e.sylink box
• Electrical box 8DIN
• Power transformer (115-230V 50/60Hz input – 24V output)
• 3 cable gland
e.sylink can also be used to update the software version on the e.sybox and e.sysbox mini³ to the latest available version.
this unit is the new DAB cloud service that allows you to remotely control your installations, in real time and wherever you are located. It is possible to control pressurization and water management pumps, and heating or air conditioning circulators.
The D.Connect Box is required for connecting the pumps to the Internet. Thanks to this service, the pumps can access the I.o.T., or better, the I.o.P. (Internet of Pumps).D.Connect Box must be connected to the pumps to be controlled (via wireless or cable) and to a modem/router to have access to the Internet.