Fiberglass Composite Pressure Tank
FLEX2PRO composite represents the latest technology in composite well tanks by Flexcon Industries while incorporating the time-tested patented design of its steel tanks since 1989.
The improved CAD2 diaphragm design in the FLEX2PRO composite is stronger, won’t leak air and won’t crease or trap water like the bag designs of other composite tanks.
It features an independent water chamber consisting of a chlorine-resistant 100% butyl diaphragm with a precision molded copolymer lower water chamber for superior air and water separation. This means that the tanks don’t sweat like the bag design, which eliminates the growth of mold and mildew on the exterior of the tank.
- Precision injection molded domes for uniform wall thickness and consistently engineered dome profiles.
- High tech spin welding process permanently fuses precision injection molded domes to the extruded cylinder.
- Reinforced with durable, continuous strand fiberglass and sealed from the environment with weather resistant epoxy resin. Suitable for underground installation.
- Silver-ion-infused antimicrobial liner to help eliminate possible water born health hazards.
- Rugged base engineered to withstand maximum loads and extreme environmental conditions.
- Tough, injection molded, rigid PVC* connection for easy installation and lifetime performance.
*stainless steel connection available in the ProLite SS series
Canpipe stocks most models
- 5 year limited warranty