Jet Rite 2 tanks are ideally suited for irrigation applications, booster systems, shallow jet pumps and centrifugal pump configurations. The Jet Rite 2 series is constructed with a single FDA approved 100% butyl diaphragm and a polypropylene liner assembly that completely contains drawdown water keeping it as pure as possible. In addition to their bullet proof design, Jet Rite 2 tanks are made with a stainless steel system connection. And, they are finished with appliance quality paint to help them withstand even the harshest outdoor elements. They are also available in both vertical and horizontal models providing unlimited installation flexibility.
- Tank is 16-gauge solid steel tank with the highest quality powder coat finish
- Condensation-reducing design virtually eliminates external corrosion
- Deep drawn domes for strength
- Reinforced, stainless steel nipples designed to stand up to the harshest elements
- 100% butyl rubber diaphragm for maximum air and water separation and longevity
- Steel clench ring regulates movement and prevents diaphragm from rubbing against tank wall