The practical, safe choice for cleaning field sampling equipment without cross-contamination. It is an anionic detergent ideal for cleaning contaminants from glassware, metals, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, rubber and fiberglass. USDA authorized. Dilute 1:100, pH 9.5
Accurate environmental testing of ground or surface water, soil or sediment requires the use of clean instruments, free of cross-contamination. From delicate pH meter probes to bailers, split-spoon samplers, augers, dredges and flow-through cells, each requires the appropriate process and detergent.
The following equipment is subject to laboratory detergent cleaning guidelines:
• Automatic wastewater sampling equipment
• Silastic (silicone) rubber pump tubing
• Sounders for measuring ground-water levels
• Submersible pumps and hoses for purging ground-water wells
• Portable augers
• All miscellaneous sampling and flow-measuring equipment
• Concentrated to save you money
• Biodegradable and readily disposable
• Penetrating wetting power to save you time
• Replaces corrosive acids and hazardous solvents
• Free rinsing to provide reliable results and no interfering residues
• Use to pass cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
Available in 4 lb. (1.8kg) container or cases of 50 x ½ oz. (15g) packets.