A premium-quality, unleaded compound containing copper flake, graphite, and other natural extreme pressure and anti-wear additives. It is formulated to prevent excessive circumferential makeup by increasing the coefficient of friction under compressive forces.
- Environmental Rating: UK CEFAS ONCS Group B, NSF H2 Registered, Conforms to the API RP7G torque charts, DOT approval CA2004080025
- Operating temperatures: 0°F to 450°F (-18°C to 232°C)
- Repeatable frictional characteristics
- H1igh temp complex grease
- Not considered a marine pollutant
- Highly adhesive
- Available in 2.5 gal (8.6 kg) and 5 gal (20 kg) and 14 oz. cartridge
WireHog® Well Cleaning Brush
Jet Lube NCS-30
Jet Lube Eco-Safe™
Have a question? Give us a call.
Our lines are open and operated by in-house customer support from Monday to Friday at all locations.