The Grundfos JP line of self-priming centrifugal jet pumps is designed for shallow well and convertible shallow well pump applications. JP pumps are suitable for pumping clean, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-explosive liquids, free of solid particles and fibers. JP pumps provide excellent suction capacity. They are available in both cast iron and stainless steel (on select models).
Motors are Totally Enclosed and Fan Cooled (TEFC) for quiet operation and superior protection in harsh environments. A full range of motor horsepower are offered from 1/2HP to 3HP. 1/2HP thru 1HP are dual voltage (115/230V) and 1 1/2HP thru 3HP are single voltage (230V).
Grundfos JP pumps are particularly suitable for domestic water supply systems, light agriculture, industrial water transfer, and home and market gardens.
JP Series Features and Benefits
All models have the following features:
- Single stage
- End suction, top discharge arrangement
- Technopolymer impeller
- Convenient priming plug for ease of priming and air elimination
- Ceramic-carbon bellows mechanical seal ensures trouble-free operation
- High quality pressure switch
All Motors have the following features:
- Stainless steel motor shaft offers excellent corrosion resistance
- Double, oversized grease ball bearings are maintenance-free, sealed for life
- Built-in thermal protection overload
- Capacitor-run, with no switches to fail
- Drive end and motor bearing protected by durable lip seal
- Insulation Class F
- Motor protection IP44
- Terminal box protection IP55
SCALA2 is a fully integrated water booster pump providing perfect water pressure in all taps at all times, even with multiple taps and showers running at the same time. It packs pump, motor, tank, sensor, drive and non-return valve into one compact unit. And with its intelligent pump control, SCALA2 automatically adjusts performance to both inlet pressure and water consumption in the home. Thanks to a water-cooled motor, SCALA2 even offers one of the lowest noise levels of any booster on the market.
For a limited time until early 2021, new SCALA 2 units purchased will come with the 2 connection hoses required for assembly.
SCALA2 features a built-in sensor, which constantly measures the discharge pressure. If the pressure drops below the desired level, SCALA2 boosts its operation immediately to compensate for the loss of pressure. We call it intelligent pump control and the result is perfect water pressure.
- Perfect water pressure: Intelligent pump control adjusts operation automatically
- Low noise:As quiet as a modern dishwasher (47 dB(A) in typical use)
- Easy selection:One variant for all domestic boosting needs
- Easy installation: Compact, all-in-one solution, plug-and-pump
- Easy to operate: User-friendly control panel
- Reliable operation: Dry-running protection, anti-cycling
- Long lifetime: Quality-tested to perfection, maintenance-free
SCALA2 is the perfect choice for residential buildings with up to 3 floors and 8 taps.
- Boosting from mains: Increases the water pressure delivered by city mains
- Boosting from tanks: Increases water pressure from roof tanks, break tanks and ground tanks, including rainwater tanks.
- Boosting from wells: Pumps water from a depth of 26’ (8 m).
Suitable for both Indoor and outdoor installation: NEMA 3.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 131°F (55°C)
- Maximum liquid temperature: 131°F (55°C)
- Maximum system pressure: 145 psi / 10 bar
- Maximum inlet pressure: 6 bar, 0.6 MPa (85 psi)
- Maximum head: 148’ (45 m)
- IP rating: X4D (outdoor installation)
- Equipped with 6’ (2m) plug
- Pipe connections: 1” NPT
- Weight: 22 lbs / 10 kg
- Height: 11.9” (30.2cm)
- Length: 15.9” (40.3 cm)
- Width: 7.6” (19.3 cm)
The CMBE Booster is designed for domestic and commercial water supply, pressure boosting, irrigation and dewatering applications.
The CMBE series is available in both 1×110-120V and 1×200-240V variants and uses energy efficient, permanent magnet motor technology, which provides unmatched reliability, quiet operation, and energy savings.
Thanks to the integrated speed controller, the CMBE keeps a constant pressure in the pipe system. A pressure sensor monitoring discharge pressure will signal to the speed controller to change the motor speed to adapt the performance to the new situation.
- Constant pressure via integrated speed control
- Compact design
- Robust, stainless steel design
- Easy installation
- Low energy consumption
- Dry-running protection
- Noise level below 55 dBA and even lower at controlled speed
The CMBE Booster is a complete pump system preassembled with the following components:
- CME pump with integrated frequency converter
- 5-way fitting with non-return valve
- Diaphragm tank
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure sensor
The simple control panel features the GRUNDFOS Eye that indicates system status, warnings and alarms. Adjusting to the desired set-point is easy using the one-touch control buttons. The light fields on the control panel will indicate the set-point setting.
Additionally, you can use the Grundfos GO App to communicate with the CBME. Grundfos GO is gives you intuitive handheld pump control, and full access to all the Grundfos Online tools on the go.
- System pressure: maximum 145 psi
- Suction lift: Max. 23’ including suction-pipe pressure loss at a liquid temperature of 68°F (20°C)
- Liquid temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Ambient temperature: Max. 113°F (45°C) for 115V. Max. 122°F (50°C) for 220V. Min. -4°F (-20°C)
- Relative air humidity: Max. 95%
- Enclosure class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Supply voltage: 1 x 200-240V, 1 x 115V, 60 Hz
- Start/stop frequency: Max. 100 per hour
- Cut-in pressure: 7 psi below set-point