Thermal Expansion Tanks
The FLEX 2 PRO PH potable water expansion tanks are designed to maintain safe pressure in domestic water systems that utilize a back flow preventer or check valve.
These tanks feature a 100% butyl diaphragm and plastic liner to separate the system water from the tanks air pre-charge. The system has a stainless steel sleeve to prevent corrosion and the tanks are finished with appliance-quality paint to help prevent external corrosion.
- Tank is 16-gauge cold rolled steel
- Appliance quality urethane paint finish for indoor or outdoor installation
- Water chamber is 100% butyl rubber, lined with polypropylene
- Stainless steel connection
- Steel clench ring regulates movement and prevents diaphragm from rubbing against tank wall
- Air valve is brass valve with o-ring seal
- 5 year limited warranty